High-Speed Internet for Paducah
With EarthLink Internet, you can say goodbye to internet that’s just “sew-sew.” As a top internet provider in Paducah, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to Quilt City U.S.A. Plus, with new tech companies quickly clamoring to move to Paducah, you’ll need super-fast fiber internet ASAP.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are six fiber internet providers in the Paducah area
- Roughly 9% of Paducah has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Paducah Remote Workers Incentive Program offers $6,500 for remote workers to move there 1
- 4 software companies to relocate to Paducah in 2021 2
- The average internet speed in Paducah is 51 Mbps 3
- The cost of living in Paducah is 18% less than the national average 4
- The median home price in Paducah is $283,152 5
Things to Do in Paducah
Paducah, Kentucky—named one of seven City of Crafts and Folk Art in the world by UNESCO—weaves together the rural and the urban, the traditional and the modern. Here are some things to do in this spunky town.
Visit the National Quilt Museum, one of the most comprehensive textile displays in the U.S., to see vibrant quilts from all over the world.
Admire the “Wall to Wall” murals created by Robert Dafford on the city’s floodwalls and get a taste of the city’s unique history.
Stop by the Paducah Homegrown Farmers’ Market for Kentucky’s freshest produce and baked goods.
Paducah’s first craft brewery, Dry Ground Brewing Co, was opened in a 1939 bottling plant founded after the massive Ohio River flood two years prior.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Paducah, Kentucky.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Paducah, Kentucky
We’re not just a Kentucky internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Paducah internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Paducah Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Paducah Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Paducah Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Paducah Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Paducah Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Kentucky.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 98,773 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Paducah internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Paducah – including zip codes 42001, 42002, 42003
- Cape Girardeau, MO — including zip codes 63701, 63702, 63703, 63780
- Carbondale — including zip codes 62901, 62902, 62903
- Hopkinsville — including zip codes 42240, 42241, 42262
- Oak Grove – including zip codes 42262 and 42266
- Perryville, MO — including zip codes 63775 and 63776
- Poplar Bluff, MO — including zip codes 63901 and 63902
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Paducah Will Pay You $6,500 In Incentives To Live There (As Long As You Work From Home)” via Leo Weekly, 8/24/2021
- “Four software companies planning to relocate to Paducah in fall” via Local 6, 5/17/2021
- “Internet providers in Paducah, KY” via All Connect, 10/13/2021
- “Cost of Living in Paducah, Kentucky” via Payscale, 2021