High-Speed Internet for Milwaukee
You’ll be “hoppy” to know that with EarthLink Internet, you’ll never have to deal with a slow internet connection ever again. As a top internet provider in Milwaukee, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection directly to Brew City. Plus, it’s quickly becoming one of the country’s tech hot spots — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet all day, every day.
Hyperlink high speed internet
Download speed up to 1000 MBPS per second*
- There are eight fiber internet providers in the Milwaukee area.
- Roughly 30% of Milwaukee has access to fiber internet.
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage.
- Milwaukee ranks as the 29th best city in the US to start a business.1
- Milwaukee employs 76,000 people in the tech industry.2
- The average internet speed in Milwaukee is 250 Mbps.3
- The cost of living in Milwaukee is 3% less than the national average.4
- The median home price in Milwaukee is $325,833.5
Things to Do in Milwaukee
Located on Lake Michigan’s western shore, Milwaukee is Wisconsin’s largest city with a history rich in beer and baseball. Discover why many consider it the coolest up-and-coming city in the Midwest.
Take a ride on the wild side and stop by the Harley Davidson Museum. Don’t forget to check out Elvis Presley’s motorcycle.
See a game at the American Family (or Am-Fam) Field, home of the Milwaukee Brewers.
Tour any one of the city’s many iconic breweries and step inside the historic Pabst Mansion, originally built in 1892 for “beer baron” Captain Frederick Pabst.
Explore the Milwaukee Art Museum, home to 25,000 works of art and the largest collection of pieces by Georgia O’Keefe.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare available Milwaukee, Wisconsin speeds.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We’re not just a Wisconsin internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by NortonLifeLock:
Keeps you safer than ever. Along with real-time protection and dark web monitoring, you also receive a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup
Never worry about a missing file again. We’ll automatically backup and sync your files across multiple devices, and you can easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Technology Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Milwaukee internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Milwaukee Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Milwaukee Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Milwaukee Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Milwaukee Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Milwaukee Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Wisconsin.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 1,574,731 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Milwaukee internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Milwaukee — including zip codes 53201, 53202. 53203, 53204, 53205, 53206, 53207, 53208, 53209, 53210, 53211, 53212, 53213, 53214, 53215, 53216, 53217, 53218, 53219, 53220, 53221, 53222, 53223, 53224, 53225, 53226, 53227, 53228, 53233, 53234, 53235, 53237, 53259, 53263, 53274, 53278, 53288, 53290, 53293, 53295
- Franklin — including zip codes 53132 and 53221
- Greendale — including zip codes 53129 and 53132
- Kenosha — including zip codes 53140, 53141, 53142, 53143, 53144, 53158
- Menomonee Falls — including zip codes 53051 and 53052
- New Berlin — including zip codes 53146, 53151, 53227, 53228
- Racine — including zip codes 53401, 53402, 53403, 53404, 53405, 53406, 53407, 53408
- West Bend — including zip codes 53090 and 53095
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Milwaukee ranks among best cities to start a business” via Biz Journals, 12/26/2018
- “Milwaukee Tech Hub” via Northwestern Mutual, 2021
- “Internet Providers in Milwaukee, WI” via AllConnect, 9/3/2021
- “Cost of Living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin” via Payscale, 2021