High-Speed Internet for Wichita Falls
Fall for super-fast fiber internet with EarthLink Internet. As a top internet provider in Wichita Falls, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to “The City that Faith Built.” Plus, once a huge manufacturing city, Wichita Falls is quickly becoming a tech hub of Northern Texas, meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter what you do.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are six fiber internet providers in the Wichita Falls area
- Roughly 1% of Wichita Falls has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Wichita Falls has the 5th best cost of living in the United States1
- Wichita Falls incentivizes companies to move there by paying them to hire locals2
- The average internet speed in Wichita Falls is 28 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Wichita Falls is 24% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Wichita Falls is $136,5615
Things to Do in Shreveport
Seated on Louisiana’s Red River, Shreveport has something for everyone. From a world-class museum to a fantastic aquarium and tasty Cajun cuisine galore, you’ll never run out of things to do in this Louisiana hot spot.
Previously in New York, the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame is now in Wichita Falls and is delighting locals and tourists alike with its iconic wrestling memorabilia and exhibits.
Stop by the 4-story Newby-McMahon Building, also lovingly known as the “world’s littlest skyscraper.”
Take a hike or learn about turtles, salamanders, butterflies, and more at the River Bend Nature Center, a 20-acre reserve and educational facility.
Enjoy the Louisiana craft beer Renaissance at Great Raft Brewing, Red River Brewing Company, or Flying Heart Brewing.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Wichita Falls, Texas.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Wichita Falls, Texas
We’re not just a Texas internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Wichita Falls internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Wichita Falls Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Wichita Falls Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Wichita Falls Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Wichita Falls Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Wichita Falls Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Texas.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 151,201 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Wichita Falls internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Wichita Falls — including zip codes 76301, 76302, 76305, 76306, 76307, 76308, 76309, 76310
- Archer City — including zip code 76351
- Burkburnett — including zip code 76354
- Electra — including zip code 76360
- Holliday — including zip code 76366
- Iowa Park — including zip code 76367
- Kamay — including zip code 76369
- Scotland — including zip code 76379
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Wichita Falls Rankings” via Niche, 2021
- “Remote work with a twist: Wichita Falls wants to pay companies to hire local residents” via WFAA, 7/11/2021
- “Internet providers in Wichita Falls, TX” via All Connect, 10/13/2021
- “2021 Cost of Living Calculator: Wichita Falls, Texas vs Dallas, Texas” via Best Places, 2021
- “Wichita Falls Home Value” via Zillow, 2021