High-Speed Internet for Corpus Christi
Go BIG in Texas with EarthLink Internet. As a top internet provider in Corpus Christi, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Sparkling City by the Sea. Plus, Corpus Christi has been rated as one of Texas’ top economic centers for new businesses — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you work or what you do.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are eight fiber internet providers in the Corpus Christi area
- Roughly 66% of Corpus Christi has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Corpus Christi is considered one of the best places to start a business in the country1
- From 2009 to 2019, Corpus Christi saw more than $50 billion in new business investments2
- The average internet speed in Corpus Christi is 998 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Corpus Christi is 5% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Corpus Christi is $315,4235
Things to Do in Corpus Christi
Located on the South Texas Coast, Corpus Christi really lives up to its nickname as the Sparkling City by the Sea. From its jaw-dropping natural beauty to its unparalleled museums and food scene, there’s so much to see, do, and taste.
Drive out to Padre Island National Seashore, featuring 70 miles of white sand beach. From swimming to windsurfing to birdwatching and more, you’ll never run out of things to do.
Visit the USS Lexington Museum on the Bay (AKA “The Blue Ghost”), a World War II aircraft carrier filled with fascinating history.
Stop by the Texas State Aquarium for a fun-filled day learning all about Corpus Christi’s aquatic wildlife.
Enjoy a fine dining experience (with a view!) at Republic of Texas Bar & Grill.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Corpus Christi, Texas.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Corpus Christi, Texas
We’re not just a Texas internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Corpus Christi internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Corpus Christi Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Corpus Christi Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Corpus Christi Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Corpus Christi Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Corpus Christi Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Texas.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 442,600 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Corpus Christi internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Corpus Christi — including zip codes 78401, 780402, 78403, 78404, 78405, 78406, 78407, 78408, 78409, 78410, 78411, 78412, 78413, 78414, 78415, 78416, 78417, 78418, 78419, 78426, 78527, 78460, 78463, 78465, 78466, 78467, 78468, 78469, 78472
- Alice — including zip codes 78332 and 78333
- Aransas Pass — including zip codes 78335 and 78336
- Beeville — including zip codes 78102 and 78104
- Harlingen — including zip codes 78550, 78551, 78552, 78553
- Kingsville — including zip codes 78363 and 78364
- Rockport — including zip codes 78381 and 78382
- Victoria — including zip codes 77901, 77902, 77903, 77904
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Corpus Christi named best place to start business” via Kiii TV, 7/8/2019
- “Industrial Hub in Texas” via Business in Texas, 2021
- “Fiber Optic Internet Providers and TV Companies in Corpus Christi, TX” via Best Neighborhood, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Corpus Christi, Texas” via Payscale, 2021