High-Speed Internet for Nashville
Forget about your internet connection getting offkey. With EarthLink Internet, you’ll always be in perfect harmony. As a top internet provider in Nashville, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to Music City. Plus, Nashville has been rated as one of the top cities for remote work — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you roam.
Hyperlink high speed internet
Download speed up to 1000 MBPS per second*
- There are three fiber internet providers in the Nashville area
- Roughly 74% of Nashville has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Nashville’s biggest industry is Education and Health Services4
- Nashville is ranked 3rd highest for projected tech job growth by 20301
- The average internet speed in Nashville is 158.92 Mbps2
- Nashville has been ranked as one of the top 20 cities for remote work3
- The cost of living in Nashville is 3.3% less than the national average5
Things to Do in Nashville
Known for its history of country music, Nashville is going through a technology renaissance. Now, it’s adding “major tech and education hub” to its resume. It’s safe to say you’ll find plenty of things to do while here.
Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, featuring extensive collections and one of the country’s oldest letterpress print shop, Hatch Show Print
Stroll through The Gulch, featuring some of Nashville’s best-known murals, from music legends to the iconic What Lifts You wings
Take a trip back in time at the Parthenon in Centennial Park, a full-scale replica of the original in Athens — down to the 42-foot statue of Athena
Get away from the crowds at Radnor Lake State Park, which offers more than 6 miles of trails spread across 1,300 acres
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare available Nashville, Tennessee internet speeds.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Nashville, Tennessee
We’re not just a Tennessee internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Nashville internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Nashville Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Nashville Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Nashville Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Nashville Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Tennessee.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 1,959,495 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Nashville internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Nashville — including zip codes 37011, 37013, 37015, 37024, 37027, 37072, 37076, 37080, 37086, 37115, 37116, 37122, 37135, 37138, 37143, 37189, 37201, 37202, 37203, 37204, 37205, 37206, 37207, 37208, 37209, 37210, 37211, 37212, 37213, 37214, 37215, 37216, 37217, 37218, 37219, 37220, 37221, 37222, 37224, 37227, 37228, 37229, 37230, 37232, 37234, 37235, 37236, 37238, 37240, 37241, 37242, 37243, 37244, 37246, 37250
- Antioch — including zip codes 37011 and 37013
- Cottontown — including zip codes 37048 and 37066
- Gladeville — including zip codes 37071 and 37122
- Goodlettsville — including zip codes 37070 and 37072
- Hendersonville — including zip codes 37066, 37075, 37077
- Lebanon — including zip codes 37066, 37075, 37077
- Mitchellville — including zip codes 37119 and 37148
- Mt. Juliet — including zip codes 37121, 37122, 37138
- Norene — including zip codes 37090 and 37136
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Nashville Tech Jobs by the Numbers” via The Tennessean, 5/14/21
- “Best Internet Providers in Nashville, Tennessee” via U.S. News and World Report, 5/12/21
- “Report: Nashville among best cities for remote work in 2021” via Nashville Business Journal, 1/28/21
- “Statistics and Facts” via Visit Music City, 2021