High-Speed Internet for Chattanooga
With EarthLink Internet, you can say goodbye to drab, boring internet. As a top internet provider in Chattanooga, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Scenic City. Plus, Chattanooga is a top city for remote work and startups, meaning that you can benefits from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you live and work.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are seven fiber internet providers in the Chattanooga area
- Roughly 98% of Chattanooga has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Chattanooga named the “ultimate WFH destination” by Travel and Leisure1
- With almost $2 billion generated in startup capital, Chattanooga is outperforming larger tech hubs2
- The average internet speed in Chattanooga is 1,000 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Chattanooga is 3% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Chattanooga is $352,2055
Things to Do in Chattanooga
The Gateway to the South, Chattanooga is a picturesque town located on the Tennessee River. While you’re here, you’ll enjoy world-class attractions, awe-inspiring natural wonders, and some of the best whiskey in the state.
Stop by the Tennessee Aquarium with the whole family to see over 10,000 native and exotic aquatic animals.
Take a hike at Lookout Mountain and enjoy majestic views of Ruby Falls, the largest underground waterfall in the country.
Choo choo! Hop on a classic steam engine at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum.
Taste hand-crafted bourbon at the Chattanooga Whiskey Experimental Distillery, the first distillery to craft whiskey in the city since Prohibition.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Chattanooga, Tennessee
We’re not just a Tennessee internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life.We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Chattanooga internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Chattanooga Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Chattanooga Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Chattanooga Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Chattanooga Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Chattanooga Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Tennessee.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 562,647 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Chattanooga internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Chattanooga — including zip codes 37401, 37402, 37403, 37404, 37405, 37406, 37407, 37408, 37409, 37410, 37411, 37412, 37414, 37415, 37416, 37419, 37421, 37422, 37424, 37450
- Athens — including zip codes 37303 and 37371
- Bakewell — including zip codes 37304 and 37373
- Cleveland — including zip codes 37311, 37312, 37320, 37323, 37364
- Dalton, GA — including zip codes 30719, 30720, 30721, 30722
- Rossville, GA — including zip codes 30741 and 30742
- Sale Creek — including zip codes 37304 and 37373
- Soddy Daisy — including zip codes 37379 and 37384
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Why This Tennessee City Is the Ultimate WFH Destination for Remote Workers” via Travel and Leisure, 6/12/2021
- “How a City Under 200,000 People Is Outperforming Most Startup Hubs” via Inc, 2/11/2019
- “What cities have the fastest internet in the world?” via Chattanooga Times Free Press, 11/1/2016
- “Cost of Living in Chattanooga, Tennessee” via Payscale, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Chattanooga, Tennessee” via Payscale, 2021