High-Speed Internet for Tulsa
With EarthLink Internet, you’ll get Internet that’s more than just OK. As a top internet provider in Tulsa, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to T-Town. Plus, Tulsa is one of the fastest growing startup cities in America’s Heartland — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you live and work.
Hyperlink high speed internet
Download speed up to 1000 MBPS per second*
- There are nine fiber internet providers in the Tulsa area
- Roughly 40% of Tulsa has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Tulsa is offering $10,000 grants to full-time remote workers who move there1
- Tulsa considered the “next stop” for the post-covid Great Tech migration2
- The average internet speed in Tulsa is 379 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Tulsa is 8% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Tulsa is $225,2035
Things to Do in Tulsa
Nestled in the Green Country of northeast Oklahoma, Tulsa is the state’s second largest city. From a toe-tapping music scene to its famous chicken fried steak, there’s so much to love about T-town.
Visit the Philbrook Museum of Art, located in a grand Italian villa that was once the home of local oil tycoon Waite Phillips.
Satisfy your cravings at Clanton’s Café, which has been serving their famous chicken fried steak since 1927.
Put on your dancing shoes! Dance all night at Cain’s Ballroom, known as “The Carnegie Hall of Western Swing.”
Check out Tulsa’s famous art deco architecture in the Deco District, located right in the heart of downtown.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Tulsa, Oklahoma
We’re not just an Oklahoma internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Tulsa internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Tulsa Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Tulsa Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Tulsa Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Tulsa Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Oklahoma.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 1,006,411 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Tulsa internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Tulsa — including zip codes 74101, 74102, 74103, 74104, 74105, 74106, 74107, 74108, 74110, 74112, 74114, 74115, 74117, 74117, 74119, 74120, 74121, 74126, 74127, 74128, 74129, 74130, 74131, 74132, 74133, 74134, 74135, 74136, 74137, 74141, 74145, 74146
- Bartlesville — including zip codes 74003, 74004, 74005, 74006, 74051
- Broken Arrow — including zip codes 74011, 74012, 74013
- Claremore — including zip codes 74017, 74018, 74019
- Mannford — including zip codes 74044 and 74063
- Muskogee — including zip codes 74401, 74403, 74434
- Stillwater — including zip codes 74074, 74075, 74076, 74077, 74078
- Wagoner — including zip codes 74467 and 74477
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Tulsa May Just Be The Next Big Startup City” via The Org, 3/19/2021
- “Next Stop For The Great Tech Migration: Tulsa” via Crunchbase, 3/15/2021
- “Internet providers in Tulsa, OK“ via All Connect, 2021 Best Neighborhood, 10/13/2021
- “Cost of Living in Tulsa, Oklahoma” via Payscale, 2021