High-Speed Internet for Oklahoma City
No crude connections will do for an up-and-coming tech market like Oklahoma City. With EarthLink Internet, you’ll always have the most advanced connectivity. As a top internet provider in Oklahoma City, OK, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Big Friendly, rated as one of the top cities for tech talent.
Hyperlink high speed internet
Download speed up to 1000 MBPS per second*
- There are three fiber internet providers in the Oklahoma City. 1
- Roughly 44% of Oklahoma City has access to fiber internet. 3
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage.
- Oklahoma City was named as a one of the up-and-coming tech markets in 2021 by CBRE. 2
- Oklahoma City experienced 19% job growth in the tech industry in the past 5 years. 2
- The average internet speed in Oklahoma City is 120 Mbps 1
- The cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma’s cost of living is 15% % more than the national average. 4
- Oklahoma City is the 5th-best large city for first-time home buyers. 5
Things to Do in Oklahoma City
There’s more to Oklahoma City than cowboys and livestock markets. The Big Friendly is a mecca of southern hospitality with an abundance of culture, entertainment, and dining for all.
Stroll the gardens, relax on the lawn, and listen to an outdoor concert at Scissortail Park, a 40-acre outdoor recreation space where you can also get out on the water.
Spend a few hours at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum getting your cowboy on
Take a ride on the Bricktown canal or walk through the boutiques, vintage shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues of Bricktown.
Take a walk on the wild side at the Oklahoma City Zoo & Botanical Garden, where you’ll find an Asian elephant herd, red panda, Indian Rhino, Komodo dragon, and more.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare speeds available near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extend to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Oklahoma City, OK
We’re not just a Oklahoma internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by NortonLifeLock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As an Oklahoma City internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Oklahoma City Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Oklahoma City Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Oklahoma City Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Oklahoma City Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Oklahoma.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of about 650,000 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Oklahoma City internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Del City — including zip codes 73115, 73117, 73135
- Edmond — including zip codes 73003, 73007, 73012, 73013, 73025, 73034, 73049
- Harrah — including zip codes 73020 and 73045
- Nichols Hills — including zip codes 73116 and 73120
- Oklahoma City — including zip codes 73078, 73097, 73099, 73102, 73103, 73104, 73105, 73106, 73107, 73108, 73109, 73111, 73112, 73114, 73118, 73119, 73121, 73128, 73129, 73131, 73134, 73139, 73142, 73149, 73151, 73159, 73162, 73169, 73173, 73179
- The Village — including zip codes 73120 and 73156
- Warr Acres — including zip codes 73122, 73123, 73132
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect are name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- Internet Provider Speeds in Oklahoma City, Ok via RealSpeeds
- “Tulsa, Oklahoma City Named for Top Cities for Tech Talent growth in CBRE’s Annual List of Up-and-Coming Tech Markets” via CBRE 2021
- Internet Providers in Oklahoma City via Broadband Now
- “Cost of living in Oklahoma City, OK” via PayScale, 2021
- “Oklahoma City Real Estate Market: Statistics and Trends 2021” via Roofstock