High-Speed Internet for Toledo
With EarthLink Internet, you’ll always see the glass half full. As a top internet provider in Toledo, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Glass City. Plus, T-Town has a quickly growing tech sector — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet all day, every day.
Hyperlink high speed internet
Download speed up to 1000 MBPS per second*
- There are four fiber internet providers in the Toledo area
- Roughly 9% of Toledo has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- 8% of the Toledo workforce is in the high-tech sector1
- Launchpad Incubation at the University of Toledo helps local entrepreneurs kick start their business ventures2
- The average internet speed in Toledo is 251 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Toledo is 8.8% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Toledo is $99,9955
Things to Do in Toledo
Near the western banks of Lake Eerie sits Toledo, a picturesque town with a rich history in glass. Discover everything this city has to offer, from its world-class zoo to its museums and more.
Visit the state-of-the-art Toledo Zoo and Aquarium, home to more than 10,000 animals spanning the globe.
Spend a relaxing day at the Maumee Bay State Park, a 1,336-acre lakeside wildlife area perfect for hiking, swimming, fishing, and more.
Explore the Toledo Museum of Art, including the Glass Pavilion which features the region’s best glass works and a glassblowing facility.
Enjoy a pint at Maumee Bay Brewing Company, the city’s original craft brewery located in the historic Oliver House.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Toledo, Ohio.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Toledo, Ohio
We’re not just an Ohio internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Toledo internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Toledo Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Toledo Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Toledo Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Toledo Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Ohio.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 608,145 million people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Toledo internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Toledo — including zip codes 43601, 43603, 43604, 43605, 43606, 43607, 43608, 43609, 43610, 43611, 43612, 43613, 43614, 43615, 43616, 43617, 43620, 43623, 43635, 43652, 43654, 43656, 43657, 43659, 43660, 43661, 43666, 43667, 43681, 43682, 43697, 43699
- Bowling Green — including zip codes 43402 and 43403
- Grelton — including zip codes 43523 and 43534
- Okolona — including zip codes 43545 and 43550
- Oregon — including zip codes 43605 and 43616
- McClure — including zip codes 43523 and 43534
- Napoleon — including zip codes 43545 and 43550
- Northwood — including zip codes 43605 and 43619
- Perrysburg — including zip codes 43551 and 43552
- Rossford — including zip codes 43460 and 43551
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Ohio is 10th for high-tech work in US” via The Toledo Blade, 12/21/2016
- “About Launchpad” via The University of Toledo, 2021
- “Internet Providers in Toledo, OH” via All Connect, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Toledo, OH” via Salary.com, 2021
- “Toledo Home Values” via Zillow, 2021