High-Speed Internet for St. Louis
With EarthLink Internet, the sky’s the limit. As a top internet provider in St. Louis, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Gateway to the West (and home to the tallest arch in the world, the Gateway Arch). Plus, STL has been rated as one of the top cities for startups in the nation — meaning super-fast fiber internet is a must.
Hyperlink high speed internet
Download speed up to 1000 MBPS per second*
- There are six fiber internet providers in the St. Louis area
- Roughly 24% of St. Louis has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- St. Louis is the #1 city for innovation according to Entrepreneur Magazine1
- As of 2021, the non-profit organization Arch Grants, has provided $10 million in capital to local startups2
- The average internet speed in St. Louis is 15 Mbps3
- The cost of living in St. Louis is 6% less than the national average4
- The median home price in St. Louis is $252,2695
Things to Do in St. Louis
Located in America’s heartland, St. Louis is vibrant, bustling city known as “the Gateway to the West.” Whether you’re a foodie, music buff, or sports fan, there’s something to discover around every corner.
Visit the Gateway Arch. This stainless-steel arch was designed by Eero Saarinen and rises 625 feet in the air, making it the tallest monument in the U.S.
Enjoy a bottle of Bud and cheer on the MLB St. Louis Cardinals at the iconic Busch Stadium.
In a city famous for the blues, it’s worth stopping by the house of Scott Joplin, the “father of Ragtime.”
Treat your tastebuds to t-ravs, or toasted ravioli, a signature St. Louis staple, at Lombardo’s Trattoria — perfect for a dinner out.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near St. Louis, Missouri.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for St. Louis, Missouri
We’re not just a Missouri internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a St. Louis internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- St. Louis Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- St. Louis Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- St. Louis Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- St. Louis Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Missouri.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 2.82 million people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best St. Louis internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- St. Louis — including zip codes 63101, 63102, 63103, 63104, 63105, 63106, 63107, 63108, 63109, 63110, 63111, 63112, 63113, 63114, 63115, 63116, 63117, 63118, 63119, 63120, 63121, 63122, 63123, 63124, 63125, 63126, 63127, 63128, 63129, 63130, 63131, 63132, 63133, 63134, 63135, 63136, 63137, 63139, 63140, 63141, 63143, 63144, 63145, 63146, 63147
- Ballwin — including zip codes 63011, 63021, 63022, 63024
- Chesterfield — including zip codes 63005, 63006, 63017
- Eureka — including zip codes 63025 and 63069
- Fenton — including zip codes 63026 and 63099
- Florissant — including zip codes 63031, 63032, 63033, 63034
- Hazelwood — including zip codes 63042, 63043, 63044
- Wildwood — including zip codes 63005, 63011, 63021, 63025, 63038, 63040, 63069
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “THESE 8 HEARTLAND CITIES ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN INNOVATION” via STL Partnership, 1/8/2021
- “10 Year of Returns” via Biz Journals, 11/11/2021
- “Internet providers in St. Louis, MO” via All Connect, 2021
- “Cost of Living in St. Louis, Missouri” via Payscale, 2021