High-Speed Internet for Gulfport
With EarthLink, you’ll get a taste for super-fast fiber internet. As a top internet provider in Gulfport, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Root Beer Capital of the World (so named because it’s where Edward Charles Barq, Sr. created his famous root beer). Plus, the Mississippi Gulf Coast is a growing hub for oceanic and marine technology, meaning the expansion of fiber internet is more important than ever.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are six fiber internet providers in the Gulfport area
- Roughly 24% of Gulfport has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- The Mississippi Gulf Coast is considered a hub for oceanic and marine technology, also known as “blue technology”2
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) relocates its data operation to Gulfport2
- The average internet speed in Gulfport is 428 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Gulfport is 11% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Gulfport is $233,8785
Things to Do in Gulfport
Emerald water. Sugar white sand beaches. World-class aquariums. Mouth-watering food. You’ll discover this and more in Gulfport, a shining city on Mississippi’s Gulf Coast.
Enjoy a lesson on marine mammal conservation and rehabilitation at the Institute for Marine Mammal Studies. It’s fun for the whole family!
Take a walk around Jones Park, a well-known 60-acre park also known as the “The Front Yard for the State of Mississippi.”
Reach for the stars at the Stennis Space INFINITY Science Center, where you and your little ones will learn everything there is to know about space and space exploration.
Dessert, anyone? Satisfy your sweet tooth with a slice of Mississippi Mud Pie at the elegant Chimneys Restaurant.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Gulfport, Mississippi.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Gulfport, Mississippi
We’re not just a Mississippi internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Gulfport internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Gulfport Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Gulfport Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Gulfport Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Gulfport Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Gulfport Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Mississippi.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 397,261 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Gulfport internet— but we can reach you there, too.
- Gulfport — including zip codes 39501, 39502, 39503, 39505, 39506, 39507
- Bay Saint Louis — including zip codes 39520, 39521, 39522, 39525, 39529
- Biloxi — including zip codes 39530, 39531, 39532, 39534, 39535
- Moss Point — including zip codes 39562 and 39563
- Ocean Springs — including zip codes 39564, 39565, 39566
- Pascagoula — including zip codes 39563, 39567, 39568, 39569, 39581, 39595
- Slidell — including zip codes 70458, 70459, 70460, 70461, 70469
- Stennis Space Center — including zip codes 39520, 39522, 39529
- Waveland — including zip codes 39520 and 39576
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Why Mississippi is emerging as the next destination for innovators” via Fast Company, 9/16/2021
- “Internet Providers in Gulfport, MS” via All Connect, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Gulfport, MS” via Payscale, 2021