High-Speed Internet for Topeka
With EarthLink Internet, you can say goodbye to below-average internet. As one of the top internet providers in Top City, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the capital of Kansas. Plus, Topeka is seeing an increase in remote jobs — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you live and work.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are eight fiber internet providers in the Topeka area.
- Roughly 15% of Topeka has access to fiber internet.
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Topeka offers $10,000 for remote workers to move and live there.1
- Topeka plans to develop a $13 million campus for tech startups.2
- The average internet speed in Topeka is 241 Mbps.3
- The cost of living in Topeka is 4% less than the national average.4
- The median home price in Topeka is $138,900.5
Things to Do in Topeka
The capital city of Kansas, Topeka is known for its parks, murals, coffee shops, and wholesome Midwestern charm. From the impressive State Capitol to a thriving art scene, see why locals and visitors alike can’t get enough of Top City.
Visit the Kansas State Capitol right in the heart of Topeka and admire its impressive neoclassical architecture and famous murals by John Steuart Curry.
Immerse yourself in all things art and stop by the First Friday Artwalk or visit the Great Mural Wall of Topeka.
Drop by the Evel Knievel Museum to see the largest collection of the daredevil’s memorabilia.
Become a student for a day at the Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site to learn about the landmark Supreme Court case that changed history forever.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare available Topeka, Kansas speeds.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Topeka, Kansas
We’re not just a Kansas internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by NortonLifeLock:
Keeps you safer than ever. Along with real-time protection and dark web monitoring, you also receive a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. We’ll automatically backup and sync your files across multiple devices, and you can easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Topeka internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Topeka Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Topeka Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Topeka Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Topeka Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Topeka Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Kansas.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 233,260 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Topeka internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Topeka — including zip codes 66601, 66603, 66604, 66605, 66606, 66607, 66608, 66609, 66610, 66611, 66612, 66614, 66615, 66606, 66617, 66618, 66619, 66620, 66621, 66622, 66624, 66625, 66626, 66629, 66630, 66636, 66647, 66667, 66675, 66683, 66699
- Alma — including zip codes 66401 and 66501
- Dover — including zip codes 66420 and 66610
- Junction City — including zip codes 66441 and 66442
- Kansas City — including zip codes 66101, 66102, 66103, 66104, 66105, 66106, 66109, 66110, 66111, 66112, 66113, 66115, 66117, 66118, 66119, 66160
- Lawrence — including zip codes 66044, 66045, 66046, 66047, 66049
- Manhattan — including zip codes 66502, 66503, 66506
- Shawnee Mission — including zip codes 66201, 66202, 66203, 66204
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Topeka, Kansas Is Looking To Lure Remote Workers With A $10,000 Incentive” via Forbes, 9/16/2020
- “Topeka, KS To Develop $13M Downtown Innovation Campus” via Business Facilities, 5/21/2021
- “Internet Providers in Topeka, KS” via AllConnect, 11/3/2021
- “Cost of Living in Topeka, Kansas” via Payscale, 2021
- “Housing in Topeka, Kansas” via Best Places, 2021.