High-Speed Internet for Fort Pierce
With EarthLink Internet, you’ll never have to go treasure hunting for internet ever again. As a top internet provider in Fort Pierce, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Sunrise City on the Treasure Coast. Plus, Fort Pierce is a growing tech metropolis — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you work and play.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are two fiber internet providers in the Fort Pierce area
- Roughly 10% of Fort Pierce has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- 9.35% of Fort Pierce residents work in tech1
- A 2019 business grant for small startups aims to boost Fort Pierce economy2
- The average internet speed in Fort Pierce is 1,000 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Fort Pierce is 13% more than the national average4
- The median home price in Fort Pierce is $203,8005
Things to Do in Fort Pierce
The crown jewel of the Treasure Coast, Fort Piece is one of the oldest cities on the eastern coast of Florida. From unparalleled fishing in the Indian River Lagoon to world-class museums and more, there’s tons to do in Sunrise City.
Swim, fish, or relax at Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, a pristine, picturesque half-mile stretch of sand.
Visit the National Navy SEAL Museum to learn all about this important division in the U.S. military.
Go on a guided tour of a citrus packinghouse at Al’s Family Farms (it’s considered one of the top things to do in Fort Pierce!).
Enjoy a glass of fine wine and a live sunset concert at Summer Crush Vineyard and Winery.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Fort Pierce, Florida.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Fort Pierce, Florida
We’re not just a Florida internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Fort Pierce internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Fort Pierce Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Fort Pierce Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Fort Pierce Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Fort Pierce Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Fort Pierce Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Florida.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 46,437 million people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Fort Pierce internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Fort Pierce — including zip codes 34945, 34946, 34947, 34948, 34949, 34950, 34951, 34952, 34953, 34954, 34979, 34981, 34982, 34983, 34984, 34985, 34986, 34987, 34988
- Hobe Sound — including zip codes 33455 and 33475
- Jensen Beach — including zip codes 34957 and 34958
- Palm City — including zip codes 34990 and 34991
- Port Saint Lucie — including zip codes 34952, 34953, 34983, 34984, 34985, 34986, 34987, 34988
- Jupiter — including zip codes 33458, 33468, 33469, 33477, 33478
- Sebastian — including zip codes 33458, 33468, 33469, 33477, 33478
- Stuart — including zip codes 34994, 34995, 34996, 34997
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Port St. Lucie-Fort Pierce Metro Area” via Justia, 2021
- “Small Business Grant Program to Encourage Economic Development” via All Things Treasure Coast, 5/1/2019
- “Fiber Optic Internet Providers and TV Companies in Fort Pierce, FL” via Best Neighborhood, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Fort Pierce, Florida,” via Best Places, 2021