High-Speed Internet for Colorado Springs
Forget about rocky internet connection. With EarthLink Internet, you’ll always fly high. As a top internet provider in Colorado Springs, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to “Little London.” Plus, Colorado Springs has been rated as one of the best places to work from home in the United States — meaning super-fast fiber internet is essential.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are eleven fiber internet providers in the Colorado Springs area
- Roughly 75% of Colorado Springs has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Colorado Springs ranked #8 best US city to work from home1
- Colorado Springs comes in as 4th up-and-coming North American city in tech market2
- The average internet speed in Colorado Springs is 156 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Colorado Springs is 6% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Colorado Springs is $341,1015
Things to Do in Colorado Springs
A mecca of food, nature, and history, Colorado Springs is the second-most populous city in Colorado and one of the most desirable places to live in the country. From jaw-dropping natural wonders to unforgettable adventures, see what makes “The Springs” so special.
Just like the name suggests, Garden of the Gods is an awe-inspiring natural wonder not to be missed.
Spa day! Breathe in some fresh mountain air at any one of the many spas and wellness centers in the area.
Enjoy panoramic views of granite cliffs on the Royal Gorge Route Railroad, the only full-service railroad dining experience in the state.
Visit the United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum to learn about and celebrate Team USA.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare available Colorado Springs, Colorado speeds.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Colorado Springs, Colorado
We’re not just a Colorado internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Colorado Springs internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Colorado Springs Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Colorado Springs Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Colorado Springs Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Colorado Springs Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Colorado Springs Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Colorado.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 755,105 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Colorado Springs internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Colorado Springs — including zip codes 80901, 80902, 80903, 80904, 80905, 80906, 80908, 80908, 80909, 80919, 80911, 80912, 80913, 80914, 80915, 80916, 80917, 80918, 80919, 80920, 80921, 80922, 80923, 80924, 80925, 80926, 80927, 80928, 80929, 80930, 80938, 80951
- Canon City — including zip codes 81212 and 81215
- Castle Rock — including zip codes 80104, 80108, 80109
- Denver — including zip codes 80012, 80014, 80022, 80033, 80123, 80127, 80202, 80203, 80204, 80205, 80206, 80207, 80209, 80210, 80211, 80212, 80214, 80215, 80216, 80218, 80219, 80220, 80221, 80222, 80223, 80224, 80226, 80227, 80228, 80229, 80230, 80231, 80232, 80233, 80234, 80235, 80236, 80237, 80238, 80239, 80241, 80246, 80247, 80249, 80260
- Florence — including zip codes 81226 and 81290
- Littleton — including zip codes 80120, 80121, 80122, 80123, 80124, 80125, 80216, 80127, 80128, 80129, 80130
- Parker — including zip codes 80134 and 80138
- Woodland Park — including zip codes 80863 and 80866
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Colorado Springs one of the best cities in U.S. to work from home” via KRDO, 1/11/2021
- “Colorado Springs Ranks 4th for Up-and-Coming Tech Markets” via Mile High CRE, 7/20/2020
- “Best Internet Providers in Colorado Springs, Colorado” via US News, 9/1/2021
- “Cost of Living in Colorado Springs, Colorado” via Payscale, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Colorado Springs, Colorado” via Payscale, 2021