High-Speed Internet for Riverside
Orange you glad you found EarthLink Internet? As a top internet provider in Riverside,
we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection directly to the city of citrus. Plus, as a hotbed of technology and home to UC Riverside, the expansion of fiber internet is essential if you plan on making the grade.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are seven fiber internet providers in the Riverside area
- Roughly 60% of Riverside has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Riverside named 19th top city for business entrepreneurs1
- Riverside builds Innovation District for its growing high-tech industry2
- The average internet speed in Riverside is 936 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Riverside is 7% higher than the national average4
- The median home price in Riverside is $488,0005
Things to Do in Riverside
Located just 60 miles from Los Angeles, Riverside isn’t just known for its citrus. It’s also a vibrant and diverse city renowned for its museums, parks, and local university. Check it out for yourself—there’s something for everyone.
Discover how Riverside became the birthplace of the citrus industry with a stop at the California Citrus State Historic Park.
Live like royalty and stay at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, the largest Mission Revival-style building in the country.
Be a student for the day and visit UC Riverside’s campus and 39-acre botanic gardens.
Work out with a view at the iconic Mount Rubidoux Park, featuring a total of 3.5 miles of roads and trails.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare available Riverside, California speeds.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Riverside, California
We’re not just a California internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Riverside internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Riverside Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Riverside Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Riverside Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Riverside Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Riverside Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in California.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 4,599,839 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Riverside internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Riverside — including zip codes 92501, 92502, 92503, 92504, 92505, 92506, 92507, 92508, 92509, 92513, 92514, 92516, 92517, 92518, 92519, 92521, 92522
- Blythe — including zip codes 92225, 92226, 92280
- Cabazon — including zip codes 92230 and 92282
- Corona — including zip codes 92879, 92880, 92881, 92882, 92883
- Desert Hot Springs — including zip codes 92240 and 92241
- Hemet — including zip codes 92543, 92544, 92545, 92546
- La Quinta — including zip codes 92247, 92248, 92253
- Moreno Valley — including zip codes 92551, 92552, 92553, 92554, 92555, 92556, 92557
- Murrieta — including zip codes 92562, 92563, 92564
- Palm Springs — including zip codes 92262, 92263, 92264
- San Jacinto — including zip codes 92581, 92582, 92583
- Temecula — including zip codes 92589, 92590, 92591, 92592, 92593
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Riverside Named a Top City for Entrepreneurs” via Inland Empire, 9/10/2018
- “Riverside’s nascent Innovation District offers a preview of the city’s future” via The Press-Enterprise, 10/7/2019
- “Cable Internet Providers and TV Companies in Riverside Metro, CA” via Best Neighborhood, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Riverside, CA” via Salary.com, 2021
- “Riverside, CA Home Values & Homes Sold Prices” via Homes.com, 2021