High-Speed Internet for Fresno
With EarthLink Internet, you’ll never have internet that withers on the vine. As a top internet provider in Fresno, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Raisin Capital of the World. Plus, Fresno has all the makings of a growing tech hub, meaning the expansion of fiber internet is a must if you want to keep up with today.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are six fiber internet providers in the Fresno area
- Roughly 27% of Fresno has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Fresno is ranked as having a strong startup ecosystem1
- Fresno’s incubator Bitwise is reenergizingthe city and bringing tech job training2
- The average internet speed in Fresno is 900 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Fresno is 6% more than the national average4
- The median home price in Fresno is $352,2055
Things to Do in Fresno
The largest city in the Central Valley, Fresno is where urban life and rural sensibilities meet. From its natural wonders to its world-class sites, there’s so much to see and do.
Discover the Forestiere Underground Gardens, 10 acres of subterranean grottos and tunnels built by Baldassare Forestiere over 40 years.
Take a drive along the Fresno County Blossom Trail, a gorgeous display of wildflowers that come to bloom in February and March.
Taste the flavors of this agricultural powerhouse at the well-known rustic Italian restaurant, the Annex Kitchen.
Take a step back in time and tour the 1800s Victorian Meux mansion, home of a Civil War surgeon.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Fresno, California.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Fresno, California
We’re not just a California internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Fresno internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Fresno Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Fresno Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Fresno Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Fresno Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Fresno Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in California.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 1,008,654 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Fresno internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Fresno — including zip codes 93650, 93701, 93702, 93703, 93704, 93705, 93706, 93707, 93708, 93809, 93710, 93711, 93712, 93713, 93714, 93715, 93716, 93717, 93718, 93720, 93721, 93722, 93723, 93724, 93725, 93726, 93727, 93628, 93729, 93730
- Clovis — including zip codes 93611, 93612, 93613, 93619
- Hanford — including zip codes 93430 and 93232
- Madera — including zip codes 93636, 93637, 93638, 93639
- Merced — including zip codes 95340, 95341, 95344, 95348
- Riverdale — including zip codes 93607 and 93656
- Tulare — including zip codes 93274 and 93275
- Visalia — including zip codes 93277, 93278, 93290, 93291, 93292
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “Fresno’s Startup Ecosystem Shows Tremendous Growth Opportunity in New Report” via PR News Wire, 11/1/2018
- “We build tech economies in underestimated cities” via Bitwise, 2021
- “Fiber Optic Internet Providers and TV Companies in Fresno Metro, CA” via Best Neighborhood, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Fresno, California” via Payscale, 2021
- “Cost of Living in Fresno, California” via Payscale, 2021