High-Speed Internet for Little Rock
With EarthLink, you can count on internet that’s steady as a rock. As a top internet provider in Little Rock, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to “The Rock.” Plus, Little Rock is becoming home to more and more startups every year — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you choose to launch your business.
EarthLink High-Speed Internet
Download speed up to 1000 Mbps per second*
- There are eight fiber internet providers in the Little Rock area
- Roughly 28% of Little Rock has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- About 60,000 residents work in tech in Little Rock1
- The Little Rock Tech Park allows entrepreneurs to get together and network right in the downtown area2
- The average internet speed in Little Rock is 884 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Little Rock is 4% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Little Rock is $307,0955
Things to Do in Little Rock
The capital city of Arkansas, Little Rock is chock-full of historical and cultural attractions. Plus, between its natural beauty and amazing food scene, you’ll never run out of things to do here.
Tour the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site to learn about the Little Rock Nine and their heroic effort to desegregate schools during the American Civil Rights movement.
Go on a hike at Pinnacle Mountain State Park and enjoy stunning views from the top.
Enjoy award-winning craft spirits at Rock Town Distillery, the first legally-recognized distillery in Arkansas since Prohibition.
Located in the Riverfront Park is the Arkansas River Bicycle Trail System —100 miles of trails offering scenic river views.
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Little Rock, Arkansas.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Little Rock, Arkansas
We’re not just an Arkansas internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Little Rock internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Little Rock Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Little Rock Wireless Home Internet: faster speeds than your cell phone’s hotspot, wide availability, and easy installation.
- Little Rock Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Little Rock Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Little Rock Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Arkansas.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 738,344 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Little Rock internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Little Rock — including zip codes 72201, 72202, 72203, 72204, 72205, 72206, 72207, 72209, 72210, 72211, 72212, 72214, 72215, 72216, 72217, 72219, 72221, 72222, 72223, 72225, 72227, 72231, 72255, 72260, 72295
- Benton — including zip codes 72015, 72018, 72109, 72022, 72158
- Bryant — including zip codes 72015, 72109, 72022, 72089
- College Station — including zip codes 72053 and 72206
- Conway — including zip code 72032, 72033, 72034, 72035
- Jacksonville — including zip codes 72076, 72078, 72099
- North Little Rock — including zip codes 72113, 72114, 72115, 72116, 72117, 72218, 72219, 72120, 72124, 72190, 72199
- Sherwood — including zip codes 72120 and 72124
- White Hall — including zip codes 71602 and 71612
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “New Report Details Employment, Economic Impact of Arkansas Tech Industry” via Comptia, 3/26/2019
- “The Startup South: Emerging Hubs in Chattanooga, Nashville, Little Rock, and Miami” via Look Far, 11/15/201
- “Fiber Optic Internet Providers and TV Companies in Little Rock, AR” via Best Neighborhood, 202
- “Cost of Living in Little Rock, Arkansas” via Payscale, 2021