High-Speed Internet for Pittsburg
Don’t be chicken—give EarthLink a try. As a top internet provider in Pittsburg, we’re bringing the fastest speeds and most reliable connection to the Fried Chicken Capital of the World. Plus, Pittsburg has been rated as one of the top WFH cities — meaning that you can benefit from the expansion of fiber internet no matter where you live and work.
Hyperlink high speed internet
Download speed up to 1000 MBPS per second*
- There are three fiber internet providers in the Pittsburg area
- Roughly 96% of Pittsburg has access to fiber internet
- EarthLink has the best high-speed internet coverage
- Pittsburg named the 31st best city to work from home in the US1
- Imagine Pittsburg 2030 aims to encourage business growth and local entrepreneurship2
- The average internet speed in Pittsburg is 299 Mbps3
- The cost of living in Pittsburg is 11.3% less than the national average4
- The median home price in Pittsburg is $96,7795
Things to Do in Pittsburg
Located in America’s Heartland, Pittsburg was once a major mining hub that produced a third of US coal. Today, it’s a dynamic town known for its renowned university, as well as its mouth-watering, world-class fried chicken.
Explore the vast campus of Pittsburg State University, known around town as the Pride of the Plains. Go Gorillas!
Pay tribute to the miners that built the city at the Miner’s Memorial in Immigrant Park.
Discover the history of this self-made city with thousands of pioneer and mining exhibits at the Crawford County Historical Museum.
Get ready to taste the best fried chicken of your life at Chicken Annie’s Original, a family-run restaurant voted one of the “Eight Wonders of Kansas.”
Better connectivity for increased productivity
EarthLink considers internet speed to be the most essential requirement for any user, which is why we provide a wide range of speeds up to 1 Gig. Call today to compare internet speeds available near Pittsburg, Kansas.
The right connection and transparent pricing also extends to your mobile provider. EarthLink Mobile offers five plans to fit any lifestyle, all with the best nationwide coverage. Plus, you can bring your own phone or upgrade to a newer device. Call to get started today!
EarthLink Security & Tools for Pittsburg, Kansas
We’re not just a Kansas internet provider. With a whole suite of tools, we’re here for every part of your digital life. We offer:
EarthLink Protect+ Powered by Norton Life Lock:
Keeps you safer than ever. This cyber safety tool offers real-time protection and dark web monitoring plus a secure VPN, million-dollar protection package, and more.
EarthLink Online Backup:
Never worry about a missing file again. Use online backup to automate your data backup, sync your files across multiple devices, and easily view and share your files with family and friends.
Keeping your kids safer online is a full-time job — we can help. Powered by Bark, Guardian is a parental control tool that helps families manage and protect their children’s online lives while still preserving privacy.
The solution to your smart device problems is our remote IT support. If you have a TV that won’t connect, a video doorbell that won’t ring (or any other smart device issue), just call our product experts, and they’ll work to resolve your problem remotely.
Internet Service Comparison Chart
Not sure which type of high-speed internet service is actually the best? We break down a few options here, or you can find out more. Spoiler: fiber is the clear winner.
As a Pittsburg internet provider, EarthLink offers:
- Pittsburg Fiber Internet: the fastest speeds with no data caps and maximum reliability.
- Pittsburg Satellite Internet: a dependable choice for rural internet with a variety of plans to fit your needs.
- Pittsburg Rural Internet: if you live in a hard-to-reach area or an internet desert, we can help keep you connected.
- Pittsburg Business Internet: if you’re ready to take your small business to the next level, trust one of the top internet providers in Kansas.
Nearby Cities/Zip Codes
With a population of 38,730 people (and counting), the entire area is flourishing. You don’t have to live in the very heart of downtown to get the best Pittsburg internet — but we can reach you there, too.
- Pittsburg — including zip codes 66762 and 66763
- Arcadia — including zip codes 66711 and 66741
- Joplin — including zip codes 66711 and 66741
- Lamar — including zip codes 64759 and 64766
- McCune — including zip code 66753
- Mulberry — including zip code 66756
- Opolis — including zip code 66760
- Walnut — including zip code 66780
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you’re already an EarthLink customer, we make it easy to transfer your service to your new address.
It only takes a few minutes to let us know you’re moving. We can help in two ways: check the available service for your new address above or call us at 888-327-8454.
For the smoothest transition, let us know you’re moving at least two weeks before you need service at your new address. It takes a little time, so the sooner you can let us know, the better. We ask for at least two weeks to avoid any downtime. We’ll keep you posted on progress via text on the phone number updated on your account.
An installation fee will be determined when your relocation order is submitted. Similar to the original installation, we’ll send a professional installer to get you all set up. Any early termination fees at the old address will be waived when service is established at the new address. Your new service will have an updated early termination fee.
Take your modem, power cord, and cables. When the technician arrives to set up your transferred service, they’ll take back what isn’t needed. Don’t be surprised if the technician provides new and better equipment.
You can upgrade at any time! We would have to check serviceability first to see what higher speeds are supported at your new address.
Not a problem! You can respond to the relocation confirmation text you receive from us or call as soon as you are aware that you need to make a change. The number is 888-327-8454 and select the “relocation” option if prompted. Please note: an adult (18 years or older) must be present at the new address at the time of installation.
We continue to widen our national internet service footprint, so this is getting more and more unlikely. However, if we can’t make this happen (we’ll miss you!), we will let you know right away so you can plan accordingly. Please note: any early termination fees will apply if the move occurs while the service is under contract.
Not a problem. We’ll need to talk to both of you together to transfer ownership of the service. Details we’ll need to collect: name, email, phone, method of payment, and all security questions (which we will verify separately) to transition the account. Also remember: EarthLink email addresses can also be transferred.
We will make the arrangements to move your email address and any other service you have subscribed to.
*Actual speeds may vary based on network activity, configuration, and other factors. Subject to availability. Some prices shown may be introductory offers. Equipment fees, taxes, and other fees and restrictions may apply.
- “The best work-from-home cities for 2021” via PC Mag, 2021
- “Imagine Pittsburg 2030” via City of Pittsburg, 2021
- “Internet Providers in Pittsburg, KS” via AllConnect, 11/3/2021
- “Cost of Living in Pittsburg, KS” via Salary.com, 2021
- “Pittsburg Home Values” via Zillow, 2021