Our Web Mail gives you easy online access to your email from multiple computers. It's so easy to use, and it's enhanced with security features so you can enjoy a worry-free email experience! Web Mail benefits:
- Enjoy convenient access—get your email from any online computer.
- Access your contacts anytime from your online Address Book.
- Stay safe with powerful virus and spam protection.
- Activate Anonymous Email Addresses to help protect your real address.
- Import all your contacts from other email programs
Sign in to Web Mail now with your EarthLink email address and password.
ACTIVATING EMAIL ADDRESSES
Did you know that most EarthLink access plans come with 8 email addresses? So each member of your household can log in using his or her own username and password, which keeps emails separate and ensures privacy.
Activating a new email address is simple:
- Go to My Account at myaccount.earthlink.net.
- Sign in using the primary account holder's email address and password.
- In the Email Profiles section at the top of the page, click Add a New Email Profile.
- Follow the simple instructions and click the Add Email Profile button.
IMPORTING YOUR CONTACTS
EarthLink Web Mail makes it simple to add your contacts from other email programs or services. Just follow these simple steps.
Visit Web Mail now.
- Save the contacts you want to import using the CSV (comma separated values) format. Microsoft Outlook®, Yahoo! ® Mail, and other programs support this format.
- Sign in at webmail.earthlink.net with your email address and password.
- Click the Preferences link.
- Click the Address Book tab at the top of the page.
- Click Import Address Book.
- Choose the CSV file you saved (in Step 1) with your old contacts.
- Click the Import Address Book button.
PREVIEWING EMAIL FROM MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
The myEarthLink Start Page® lets you preview email messages from multiple accounts while you're reading the latest news headlines and checking the weather. The My Email feature shows you the 5-10 most recent messages you've received in your EarthLink email box. If you have AOL®, AIM Mail®, or a Gmail™ account, you can have myEarthLink check for those messages as well. Here's how to add an email address:
- Go to my.earthlink.net
- Sign in with your EarthLink email address and password.
- From the My Email feature, click the Edit button. (If you don't see the My Email feature on your start page, click Edit This Page in the upper left-hand corner, select My Email in the Add a Feature menu, and click Save Changes.)
- Click Add an Email Account.
- Enter the email address and password for your email account.
- Choose the number of emails you'd like to see.
- Click Save.
Note: If you're adding a Gmail account, you'll need to enable POP in Gmail before you can preview your messages.
To enable POP: Open Gmail. Click the Settings link. Click the Forwarding and POP link. Under POP Download, select one of the Enable... buttons. Click Save Changes.
- More Email Space: to add 500MB — 3GB of mail storage for any of your EarthLink email addresses, sign in to My Account, click the email address you want to change, then click the Edit link on the Email Profiles page.
- Extra Mailboxes: if you need more than the 8 mail addresses that come with your account, you can add them for $4.95/mo. each.* Call 1-866-226-0572.
EMAIL SUPPORT RESOURCES
* If more than one user is logged on to the same account at the same time, you could incur simultaneous usage charges. For information about how to avoid simultaneous usage fees, visit the Simultaneous Usage FAQ